This interactive team communication workshop is an in-person program where a communication expert guides teams through skillsets and mindsets to help them communicate more effectively, overcome conflict, maximize talent, and increase productivity.
1. Identify Personal Communication Patterns through the iConnect Personal Communication Assessment. Participants learn how they perceive themselves, how others perceive them, and how they communicate under pressure.
2. Connecting With People™ Workshop. Participants engage in our cornerstone Connecting With People™ workshop to learn more about their communication patterns and how to communicate more effectively with others.
3. Team Profile Grid. During this exercise, team members identify and understand each other’s communication patterns and discuss inter-team communication strengths and weaknesses.
4. Stakeholder Analysis. Identify and discuss stakeholder/customer communication needs and challenges, including leveraging team strengths to maintain trust and develop better relationships.
5. Team Connect Huddles. Team leaders facilitate discussions centering on the strengths of the team, overcoming challenges, and maximizing the talents of team members.
6. Long-term Strategy. Discuss long-term team communication strategies and improvements for more efficient and effective communication with team members, stakeholders, and customers.
Is Team Connect right for your organization?
Request an online demo.
Team Connect™ Communication Program Outcomes
Greater Team Effectiveness
Better maximize the talents of each team member while increasing productivity and performance.
Team Connect Culture
Team Connect™ Huddles
Team Connect™ Huddles are regular (usually weekly) short, high-impact meetings in which the leader facilitates a directed discussion reinforcing key communication concepts, identifies strengths and challenges, determines potential communication gaps, and discusses strategies to assure more efficient and effective communication.
These regular huddles reinforce Team Connect, increasing retention of information learned during the team communication program, continually aligning communication skills with short- and long-term business goals, and improving relationships and employee engagement.
The first Huddle will be facilitated by the communication trainer. Leaders will be trained to facilitate Team Connect™ Huddles.
Request more information about our programs or get in touch to discuss customized pricing or program development by completing the form below.